- Crew/talent cancel 24 hours before a job (R150)
- Location cancels after booking and payment has been approved (150% of total fee deducted from card on file refunded, and 100% refunded to producer, charged to location host.
- Producer cancels a confirmed booking 24 hours before first booking day of a WeCast user, 75% of total booking fee added to invoice.
- WeCast does not take responsibility for payments.
- Users cannot hold WeCast accountable for delayed payments from production.
- WeCast is a platform to connect with work. Payments are made between users and production companies, and WECAST facilitate the meeting, correspondence tools, and payment facilities.
- Production companies are liable to pay for location bookings 100% upfront upon booking.
- Production companies are liable to settle invoices received through the WeCast platform, either directly from users, or from WeCast, within a maximum of 21 days after the job is confirmed.
- Once receiving and confirming booking, users bare the onus to stay up to date with job details are requirements.
- When a WeCast location is booked, invoices are sent immediately for payment, and only upon payment being processed is the booking confirmed.
- If producers fail to provide adequate information or you are unsure as to specific details, users need to directly message producers through WeCast.
- Users may apply and submit their profiles to unlimited roles and jobs on the Job Wall, as long as:
- The user meets the role requirements;
- The user has intent to acquire the role applied for role;
- Producers are liable to ensure that any location used through WeCast is looked after, respected, and returned to its original condition before the production
- If anything is broken or damaged, production is liable to reimburse or replace the broken/damaged item.
- WeCast assume no liability for any damage or loss that may take place whilst a production team is on location.
- Hosts of locations are liable to ensure photographs and information provided are up to date and accurate.
- Hosts of locations are required to ensure the location is in suitable condition for recces, as well as for booked days.
- Hosts of locations are required to respect privacy of film sets, and privacy requests made by the production team.
- Hosts of locations may be asked to leave the premises during shoot hours. This is industry norm.
- If a host or producer acts unethically or unreasonably, immediately contact WeCast at [email protected] or via the in site help room.
On Set Policies
- All WeCast members on set are required to;
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to call time.
- Check in and check out using the WeCast app
- Act and dress in an appropriate manner
- Arrive with all required clothing, gear or anything else stipulated by production.
- Uphold and respect the WeCast brand and name.